• ¼ cup of uncooked quinoa flakes
• ¾ cup of unsweetened almond milk
• ½ tablespoon of almonds, chopped
• ½ cup of fresh berries
• A pinch of ground cinnamon to serve
1. Soak quinoa flakes with ¼ cup almond milk overnight in the fridge. This speeds up the cooking time in the morning.
2. Add soaked quinoa flakes to a small saucepan with the remaining ½ cup almond milk.
3. Heat on low- heat until simmering, stirring regularly.
4. Cook for approximately 5 to 6 minutes or until the porridges thickened, smooth and creamy.
5. Serve topped with chopped almonds and your choice of berries.
6. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon.