• 250 g of chicken or turkey breast, cut into think bite-sized pieces
• ¼ cup fresh ripe pineapple cut into small cubes, and dusted lightly with dried ginger
• ½ cup mixture: broccoli florets, snow peas and onion
• 2 to 4 tablespoons of water
• 1 teaspoon of slivered almonds
• Sea salt
• Cracked pepper
• 1 tablespoon of olive oil
1. Brush frypan with olive oil.
2. Heat pan, then add chicken pieces, stirring and tossing quickly until lightly cooked.
3. Add broccoli, snow peas, onion, water, salt, pepper, garlic and gingered pineapple.
4. Keep tossing quickly until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender.
5. Garnish with slivered almonds.
6. Serve with brown rice