Serves 4 as a main dish
- 2 tblspn safflower or rice bran oil
- 1 tbs of Ginger minced
- ¾ cup of green beans halved
- ¾ cup of carrots in long thin slices
- ¾ cup of broccoli
- ¾ cup of cauliflower
- ¾ cup of zucchini in long thin slices
- 3 tbs tamari sauce
- 1 tbs of sesame seeds
- 1tsp of Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
1. Heat the oil in a fry pan and add the ginger.
2. In order, add the following vegetables: beans, carrot, cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini.
3. Add the tamari sauce, salt and pepper.
4. Cover with a lid and let this cook.
5. Sprinkle 1 tbs of sesame seeds to garnish.