How To Make Marple Crusted Pumpkin Roast
Transform Pumpkin With This Dish.
This Roasted Pumpkin recipe, serves up perfectly oven roasted pumpkin.
It’s an easy and versatile recipe, have them as pumpkin wedges with a dip or as a delicious side dish.
Marple Crusted Pumpkin Roast Recipe
- ¼ Cup Moong Beans (Soak Overnight)
- ½ tsp Cumin seed
- ½ tsp Coriander seed
- 1Tbl sp Ghee
- ½ Small Onion (Finely sliced lengthways)
- ½ Green Chilli (Finely sliced)
- ¼ tsp Asafoetida8 Curry Leaves
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- Soak Moong Beans overnight.
- Lightly toast the cumin and coriander seeds in a hot pan. Lightly grind the seeds in a Motor & Pestle.
- Boil a kettle and pout the boiling water over the bean thread in a bowl. Mix till all noodles are submerged. Set aside.
- Heat the Ghee using the same pan. Add the Onion and Green Chilli and cook for 3 minutes. Add the Asafoetida and cook for 1 minute. Turn down to a medium heat and add the curry leaves and Turmeric and cook for 2 minutes. Turn up the heat again, add the ginger, soaked moong beans and carrot and cook for 2 minutes. Add seasoning. Add the beans and Zucchini and cook till all vegetables are just cooked.
- Turn own the heat to medium. Using a pair of tongs lift the noodles into the pan. You want a little of the water to come with the noodles to create a light sauce so don’t strain them in a strainer.
- Stir until combined on heat for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and add chopped coriander and lemon juice. Check Seasoning and serve.
Serves: 3- 4
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
© 2020 Healthdynamics360. All rights reserved