How To Make Plum & Rose, Almond Tart
Tarts never tasted so good and were so good for you
Combine juicy plums with almonds and spices in these delicious tart recipes.
Prefect for a desert or a morning tea break. This plum tart is one that I often share with family and friends, or even take out to work place picnics.
I even had the pleasure of cooking this on valentines day with the family instead of the normal chocolates. Covering the sweet tooth and made with love.
Easy to make and still taste so fresh.
Use fresh plums they dont have to be big. Almond meal is used instead of flour so this is even for the gluten free sweet tooth lover.
Plum & Rose, Almond Tart with Fresh Raspberries Recipe
- 4 Eggs
- ¾cup Jaggary
- 2 cups whole almond meal
- 1Tblsp RoseWater
- ½ cup Ghee1 pinch salt
- ½ tsp cardamon powder
- 8 small fresh Plums, halved and deseeded
- ¼cup sliced Almonds
- Preheat and oven to 180C.
- Grease a 22 cm flat tin with some ghee.
- Using an electric beater whip eggs and jaggery until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Using a hand whisk gently mix in the almond meal.
- Add rose water, cardamon, ghee and salt.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared flan tin.
- Arrange the plums skin side down, into the surface of the mixture. Sprinkle with the sliced Almonds.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until a skewer pulls clean from the tart.
- Serve with fresh raspberries
Serves: 4 +
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
© 2020 Healthdynamics360. All rights reserved