• 2 eggs, whole
• 200 mL water
• 3 teaspoons of fresh chopped parsley
• Freshly ground pepper
• Lightly wilted spinach to serve
1. Put 200 mL of water into a small saucepan.
2. Bring to the boil.
3. Crack an egg into a cup.
4. Using a spoon, stir the water very quickly to create a ‘whirlpool’ and then slide the egg carefully into the water.
5. Repeat with the remaining eggs.
6. Simmer for three minutes or until each egg is firmly set.
7. When eggs are cooked, remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and place on plate on a bed of lightly wilted spinach.
8. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and ground pepper. Can also sprinkle nutmeg on top for variation.