How To Make Spiced Sesame Cookies
Use Food As Medicine
These Spiced Sesame Cookies are so Flavoursome you’ll want to make a double batch.
They pack a punch of flavour and will be a favourite in your kitchen cookie tin, for afternoon tea when guests suddenly arrive or a treat on special occasions like Christmas.
It’s best to eat less ginger in summer. When making these at other times of the year you could increase the amount of ginger to your taste.
- ¼ cup Black Sesame seeds, toasted
- ¼ cup White Sesame seeds, toasted
- ¼ cup whole raw Almonds, toasted
- ¼ cup sultanas or raisins
- ½ cup Tahin
- i½ -1 cup Rapadura sugar(to taste)
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Cacao Nibs (Optional)
- ½ tsp ground ginger1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp cardamon
- ½ tsp ground clove
- Roughly chop seeds, almonds and sultanas in a food processor.
- With electric beater mix Tahini, Sugar and Egg for 5 min.
- Fold the seed mix and all remaining ingredients into theTahini mix.
- Roll dessert spoons of the mix, flatten and place onto a tray lines with baking paper at 180 C for10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Serves: 3- 4
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
© 2020 Healthdynamics360. All rights reserved