• 1 zucchini cut into 2cm pieces
• 1 cup pumpkin cut into 2cm cubes
• 5-6 yellow button squash cut into quarters
• ½ cooked beetroot diced into 2cm cubes
• ½ small head broccoli cut into florets
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Arrange the vegetables on skewers in a roasting tray.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper.
4. Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and slightly browned.
(OPTION: you can also quick roast them on a grill and keep turning the skewers after 5-7 minutes)