How To Make a Warm Winter Drink
Warm up this Winter
Feeling the BRRR of winter?
Maybe you just want something the tingles the belly and feels nourishing and warm
You are going to love he sweet taste and pungent aroma of this warm winter drink.
Warm winter Drink Recipe
- 2 Tbsp Millet Flour
- 4 TBSP Jaggery or Rapadura Sugar
- 2 TBSP Ghee
- 4 cups of water
- 1 tsp Ginger powder
- 1 tsp ajwain seeds
- Few slices of almond
- Boil the 4 cups of water with jaggery and ginger powder. Let it simmer.
- Heat the ghee on a low heat in a saucepan, add the carom seeds and stir until you get the aroma. Add millet flour and roast until it starts bubbling.
- Add boiled jaggery water carefully.
- Let it boil for 2 to 3 minutes. It will be runny like soup.
- Serve it hot with sliced almonds
Prep time: 2 min
Cooking time: 10 mins
© 2020 Healthdynamics360. All rights reserved