How To Make Zesty Fresh Moong Noodles
A Stir fry With An Ayurveda Influence
Up level your stir fry with these Ayurveda twist.
A sir fry is a quick and easy dinner witch is packed with all the vegetables you need and want.
This version adds the every powerful moong bean, which is a high source of protein.
Zest Fresh Moong Noodles Recipe
- Soak Moong Beans overnight.
- Lightly toast the cumin and coriander seeds in a hot pan. Lightly grind the seeds in a Motor & Pestle.
- Boil a kettle and pout the boiling water over the bean thread in a bowl. Mix till all noodles are submerged. Set aside.
- Heat the Ghee using the same pan. Add the Onion and Green Chilli and cook for 3 minutes. Add the Asafoetida and cook for 1 minute. Turn down to a medium heat and add the curry leaves and Turmeric and cook for 2 minutes. Turn up the heat again, add the ginger, soaked moong beans and carrot and cook for 2 minutes. Add seasoning. Add the beans and Zucchini and cook till all vegetables are just cooked.
- Turn own the heat to medium. Using a pair of tongs lift the noodles into the pan. You want a little of the water to come with the noodles to create a light sauce so don’t strain them in a strainer.
- Stir until combined on heat for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and add chopped coriander and lemon juice. Check Seasoning and serve.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
© 2020 Healthdynamics360. All rights reserved