• 3 cups cooked millet, cooled
• 6-7 small zucchini, sliced into thin coins
• Handful mint leaves
• Handful lightly toasted pumpkin seeds
Coriander (cilantro) dressing:
• 1 large bunch coriander, stems, roots, all roughly chopped
• Juice of 1 medium lemon
• 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic
• 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
• 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
• Salt to taste
1. Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add a splash of olive oil and cook the zucchini for 4-5 minutes, stirring often, until they are golden and tender. Remove from the heat and set aside while you make the dressing.
2. To make the dressing place all the ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth. You can add 1-2 tablespoons cold filtered water if you need to, to help things along. Taste and adjust seasoning.
3. Combine cooled millet, cooked zucchini, mint, pumpkin (pepita) seeds and as much dressing as you like. You may have leftover dressing, which will happily keep in a jar in the fridge for 3-4 days.
4. Serve with extra dressing on the side if you like.